Parkview Green Rules for the Protection of Personal Information of Children and Notes for Guardians
Updated Date: April 21, 2022
Beijing Chyau Fwu Properties co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as " Chyau Fwu") and its affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as "Parkview Green" or "we") always attach great importance to protecting your privacy and security matters. We are fully aware of the importance of personal information and privacy security of children (juveniles under the age of 14, the same below). We hope to explain the handling rules and other related matters when we collect and use children's personal information, through the Parkview Green Children's Personal Information Protection Rules and Guardian Notes (hereinafter referred to as "this policy").
Before using all mobile applications within the scope of Parkview Green [Parkview Green APP, official website (www.parkviewgreen.com), online channels (WeChat small routine, online mall) established and operated on any third-party website, mobile application or social media platform (hereinafter referred to as "third-party platform")] and other essential services, the child, the child's parents or other guardians (hereinafter referred to as "guardians") must read and understand this policy carefully, especially the provisions marked in bold. Do not start to use until you have confirmed that you fully understand and agree to all the provisions.
Special instructions for guardian:
If we learn that your child is under the age of 14, we will take special measures to protect your child's personal information obtained by us in accordance with this policy. Please help us protect your child's personal information and privacy, require them to read and accept this policy under your supervision, and use and submit personal information with your consent and guidance. If you click online to agree to this policy, or if your child uses / continues to use submitted personal information, you agree that we collect, use, store, share, transfer and disclose your child's personal information in accordance with this policy (including newer versions).
Special instructions for children:
We suggest that any child participating in online activities should obtain the prior consent of the guardian. If you are a child, please inform your guardian to read this policy together and seek your guardian's consent and guidance before you use the service or submit your personal information. Your online click to agree to this policy, or your use / continued use or submission of personal information, indicates that you have obtained the permission of your guardian, and your guardians agree that we collect, use, store, share, transfer and disclose your personal information in accordance with this policy (including newer versions).
After reading this policy, if you have any questions about this policy or matters related to this policy, please contact us through the listed feedback channels and we will answer them as soon as possible.
I. How do we collect and use children's personal information
- We will strictly fulfill the obligations and responsibilities for the protection of children's personal information stipulated in laws and regulations, follow the principles of legitimate necessity, informed consent, clear purpose, security and legal use, and collect and use children's personal information with the consent of the guardian:
- In the service, we may require the user to fill in the personal birthday information or identify whether the user is a child based on the user's identity information, and in accordance with laws and regulations, children are not allowed to continue to use the service until they have obtained the consent of the guardian.
- When we identify the user as a child, we may collect the guardian's contact information (such as mobile phone number, email address) and contact the guardian to verify his guardianship with the child. In order to better protect the rights and interests of children, we may also collect more information from the guardian (such as name, ID card, household register or other proof of guardianship relationship) in order to further verify the guardianship relationship between the guardian and the child.
- Exception of obtaining authorized consent
In accordance with relevant laws and regulations, information processed (including collection, storage, use, processing, transmission, provision, disclosure, deletion, etc.) of the child in the following situations does not require the authorization of the child and / or guardian:
- Necessity for the conclusion and performance of a contract in which the child is a party
- Necessity for the performance of statutory duties or obligations
- Necessity for dealing with public health emergencies or protecting children's life, health and property safety in emergencies.
- Carry out reporting and supervision by public opinion for the public interest, and deal with children's personal information within a reasonable scope.
- Deal with children's personal information disclosed by themselves or other children that have been legally disclosed within a reasonable scope in accordance with the provisions of this law.
- Other circumstances prescribed by laws and administrative regulations
- Tips on sensitive personal information about children
Children's personal information belongs to sensitive personal information. Guardians and children are requested to be cautious and pay attention to sensitive personal information about children. Guardians agree that we can deal with sensitive personal information related to children in accordance with the purpose and manner described in this policy.
II. Personal information about children that we may share, transfer or disclose
III. How do we store and protect children's personal information
- Except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations or regulatory authorities, we store children's personal information only within the shortest period of time necessary for the purposes described in this policy. If we terminate the service or operation, we will stop the activities of collecting children's personal data in time, and will notify the guardian in advance in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, and delete or anonymize the children's personal data after the termination of the service or operation, unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations or regulatory authorities.
- We attach great importance to the privacy and security of children and take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect children's personal information:
Due to the limitations of technology and risk prevention, even if we have tried our best to strengthen security measures, we cannot always ensure the 100% security of information. Guardians need to understand that children's access to the systems and communication networks used in our services may cause problems due to circumstances beyond our control.
Please take good care of your account number, password and other identity elements for guardians and children. When children use the service, we will identify them through account number, password and other identity elements. Once guardians and children disclose the above information, they may suffer losses and may adversely affect themselves. If guardians and children find that account numbers, passwords and / or other identity elements may or have been disclosed, please contact us immediately so that we can take timely measures to avoid or reduce related losses.
IV. How to manage children's personal information
During the period when children use our service, we will take appropriate operational settings, guidelines or contact channels in the service to ensure that guardians and children can access, correct and delete children's personal information as far as possible. When accessing, correcting, deleting the above information, or applying for cancellation of the account, we may require the guardian and / or child to authenticate to ensure the security of the information. Unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, when guardians and children correct or delete the child's personal information, we may not immediately correct or delete the corresponding information from the backup system, but will correct or delete the information when the backup is updated.
- Access to children's personal information
Guardians and children can view the child's personal information provided or generated by them in the use of the service, such as personal information, partial usage records, and published content.
- Correct children's personal information
We encourage guardians and children to update and modify children's personal information to make it more accurate and effective. If guardians and children find that there are errors in the personal information we collect, use and process, they can contact us for correction. After completing the authentication and verification of the problem, we will take timely measures to correct it.
- Delete children's personal information
According to the specific circumstances in which the child chooses our service, the guardian and the child can delete some of the children's personal information on their own. Under the following circumstances, guardians and children can make a request for the deletion of the child's personal information directly to us, and we will take timely measures to delete the child's personal information after the completion of authentication and verification, including:
- Where we collect, store, use, transfer or disclose children's personal information in violation of laws and regulations or agreements with guardians and children
- Collecting, storing, using, transferring or disclosing children's personal information beyond the scope of purpose or within the necessary time limit.
- The guardian withdraws his consent.
- The guardian or child terminates the use of our service.
Please note, however, that if guardians and children delete or request us to delete specific children's personal information, it may result in the inability to continue to use all or part of the service.
- Change the scope of authorization
Guardians and children can always choose whether or not to disclose information. Some information is necessary to use our services, but most other information is provided on its own. Guardians and children can change the scope of their authorization to continue to collect information or withdraw their authorization by deleting information, turning off the function of the device, and so on.
When the guardian and child withdraw the authorization, we can no longer provide the services corresponding to the withdrawal and no longer process the corresponding information. However, the decision to withdraw the authorization will not affect the previous information processing based on the authorization of guardians and children.
V. Third-party service
Such third-party social media or other services are operated by the relevant third party. Children's use of such third-party social media services or other services (including any information provided by the child to such third parties) is subject to the third party's own terms of service and information protection statements (rather than this policy), guardians and children need to read its terms carefully. This policy applies only to the personal information we collect and does not apply to any third-party services or rules for the use of third-party information. If guardians and children find that these third-party social media or other services are at risk, it is recommended to terminate the relevant operations to protect the legitimate rights and interests of children and contact us in a timely manner.
In order to provide better services, we may modify the terms of this policy in accordance with the updates of products or services and the relevant requirements of laws and regulations, which form part of this policy. If such updates result in a substantial reduction or significant change in the rights of guardians and children under this policy, we will notify them through website announcements, push notices, pop-up prompts or other means before the updates take effect, and if the guardian does not agree to these changes, you may choose to require the child to stop using the service.
Any changes we make will put user satisfaction in the first place. We encourage guardians and children to consult our Parkview Green Children's Personal Information Protection Rules and Guardian Notes every time they use the service.
VII. Contact us
If you have any questions about this agreement, you can contact us by phone, email or letter, and we will solve your problem in a timely manner.