If you use the products and / or services provided by Parkview Green in the Chinese mainland area, visit, browse and / or use the Parkview Green website, Parkview Green App and / or any Parkview Green online channels to participate in Parkview Green membership activities and / or other activities carried out by Parkview Green in the Chinese mainland area, you will be deemed to have fully understood and fully agreed to this privacy agreement and agree to voluntarily share your personal information to use our services.
I. The legal basis for dealing with personal information
If you are a user of the mainland of the People's Republic of China, we will collect and use your personal information in accordance with the Network Security Law of the People's Republic of China, the Personal Information Security Standard of Information Security Technology (GB/T 35273-2017), the Personal Information Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations to provide you with products and / or services. We usually collect your personal information only with your consent. In some cases, we may also collect personal information from you based on legal obligations or necessity to perform the contract, or may need personal information to protect your important interests or the interests of others.
II. How do we collect and use your personal information
In accordance with the principles of legitimacy, legality and necessity, we will collect and use personal information that you provide on your own initiative or arising from the use of Parkview Green products and / or services for the following purposes set forth in this agreement. If we use your personal information for other purposes not specified in this agreement, or if we use the collected information for other purposes for a specific purpose, we will inform you in a reasonable manner and obtain your consent again before using it.
- We may collect, use, and save your information in the following situations:
- When you use the products and / or services provided by Parkview Green in the Chinese mainland area
- When you visit, browse and / or use:
- The official website of Parkview Green at www.parkviewgreen.com and other websites operated and managed by Parkview Green in Chinese mainland area (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Parkview Green website")
- Parkview Green Mobile Application operated and managed by Parkview Green in Chinese mainland area (hereinafter referred to as "Parkview Green App")
- Online channels (hereinafter referred to as "Parkview Green Online Channel") established and operated by Parkview Green on any third-party website, mobile app or social media platform (hereinafter referred to as "third-party platform"), including but not limited to the official Weibo, WeChat official account and WeChat Mini Programs, online mall, etc.
- When you participate in Parkview Green membership activities and / or other activities carried out by Parkview Green in Chinese mainland area
- Registration information provided when you create an account, including your name, country/area of residence, gender, birthday, email, mobile phone number, user name and password, etc.
- When you register as a Parkview Green member, you may also need to provide marital status, child information, address, income, consumption habit, license plate information, office location and company name, entertainment preferences, etc.
- Transaction information provided when you provide the information we request through our website or application or when you purchase products or services from us, including, for example, your mailing address, mobile phone number, ID number or passport / travel document number, car number, payment information and personal biological information (including fingerprints, facial features)
- The information provided when you use our websites, application programs and Parkview Green online channels, or the information you provide when you associate your personal data on a third-party website or platform with your registered account
- Location information submitted when you visit our website or use our application and we have the right to deal with it to the extent permitted by law, including location information provided by one of our websites or applications when you use a mobile device (including location information provided through beacon technology), or location information related to your IP address that we have the right to process to the extent permitted by law
- Usage, viewing and technical data generated when you visit our websites, applications and Parkview Green online channels or open emails we send, including your device identification number or IP address, mobile device type, operating system, Bluetooth device information, system crash reports.
- How do we process and use your personal information:
- In order to ensure that you can enjoy the rights and interests of Parkview Green members, we will use your personal information to score points for your consumption, and according to the corresponding membership level and personal information, we will issue tailor-made member rights and courtesy for you (please refer to the Member Rights Handbook)
- Process and analyze the information and consumption behavior of the products and / or services you buy and use, including the consumption information recorded on your membership card or related to any other Parkview Green activities, and design personalized promotions
- If you purchase and / or accept products and / or services through Parkview Green online channels, we will collect relevant information from you. Including, but not limited to, the name of the products and / or services you purchase and / or accept, how often you purchase and / or receive products and / or services, the amount and date of your consumption, the third-party platform account number you use and the unique identification of the user (if you use your third-party platform account), your or your designated recipient's name, mailing address, contact information, usage information when you log in to and visit Parkview Green online channels (for example, the URL of the web page you visit, the specific services and features you browse or use, the date and time of the visit, etc.). Before you provide Parkview Green with the above information of the designated recipient, you should ensure that you have obtained the authorized consent of the recipient.
- If you apply for an invoice from Parkview Green, we will collect relevant information from you, including but not limited to your email, name, name of the issuer, date of purchase and amount paid, etc.
- Contact you and get your comments on Parkview Green products and / or services, Parkview Green website, Parkview Green App or any other Parkview Green activities. For example: if you participate in a survey or interact with us in various other ways, we will collect information about you, including but not limited to demographic information such as your user name, income, marital status, job, educational background, and information related to topics that may be of interest to you.
- We hope to be able to provide services to your satisfaction, so we will use your personal information or invite you to participate in questionnaires and polls to analyze the performance of our mobile apps, websites, and any related services, continuously optimizing your experience
- We may promote our and our partners' goods, services and brands on our mobile apps, websites, and social media platforms
- If you wish, we and our cooperation platform will use your personal information, such as phone number and name, to push preferential promotions for you, and you can unsubscribe from SMS service according to the corresponding prompts, and cancel the mobile app message reminder.
- Deal with your enquiries and questions about Parkview Green products and / or services, Parkview Green website, Parkview Green App, Parkview Green online mall or any other Parkview Green activities, and respond to or communicate with you
- Analysis and data statistics on your visit to Parkview Green website, Parkview Green App and / or Parkview Green online channels
- Verify your identity and update our records for the purpose of maintaining your account security or for other reasonable purposes (such as when you need to reset your account password).
- Sensitive information
- Before providing Parkview Green with any personal information that is sensitive information, please clearly consider that such provision is appropriate and agree that your personal sensitive information can be processed in the purpose and manner set forth in this agreement.
- We will collect and use your sensitive information with your consent to achieve the functions related to Parkview Green business, and allow you to disagree with the collection and use of such sensitive information, but refusing to use this information will affect your use of the relevant features.
- Share your personal information
We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
- Obtain your express authorization or consent in advance: with your express consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
- Sharing in legal circumstances: sharing your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, government injunctions or judicial decisions
- To the extent required or permitted by law, it is necessary to provide your personal information to third parties in order to protect the interests, property or safety of Parkview Green and its users or the public.
- Share with our affiliated companies: your personal information may be shared among our affiliated companies. We will only share the necessary personal information, and such sharing is subject to the purposes stated in this agreement. If the affiliated company wants to change the purpose of processing personal information, it will seek your authorization again.
- Share with authorized partners: in order to provide you with better and quality products and services, some of our services will be provided by authorized partners. We may share some of your personal information with our partners to provide better customer service and user experience. For example, when Parkview Green sends you a gift, Parkview Green needs to share your personal information with the logistics service provider in order to arrange the delivery. We will only share your personal information for legitimate, justification, necessity, specific and explicit purposes, and will only share the personal information necessary to provide services. At the same time, we will sign strict confidentiality agreements with our partners, requiring them to process your personal information in accordance with our instructions, this agreement and any other relevant confidentiality and security measures. Our partners do not have the right to use shared personal information for any other purpose. If you refuse to allow our partners to collect the personal information necessary to provide the service, you may not be able to use the third-party service in Parkview Green.
- We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual unless we obtain your express consent.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation, the transfer of personal information may be involved, and your information may be transferred as part of such a transaction. If there is any change in the collection and handling of personal information as stipulated in this agreement, the company and organization will re-seek authorization from you.
- Public disclosure
- We will not disclose your personal information publicly unless we obtain your express consent.
- Based on legal, procedural, litigation or mandatory requirements of government authorities, we may disclose your personal information to competent authorities. However, we guarantee that when the above situation occurs, we will require the disclosure requesting party to issue the corresponding valid legal documents and take security measures in accordance with the law and industry standards for the disclosed information.
- Exception to obtaining authorized consent (sharing, assignment, disclosure, etc.)
- In accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations, we can collect and use some necessary personal information without your authorized consent in the following situations:
- Directly related to national security and national defense security
- Directly related to public safety, public health and major public interests
- Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of sentences, etc.
- In order to protect your or other personal life, property and other important legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to get your consent.
- The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself.
- Collect your personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as from legitimate news reports, government information disclosure, etc.
- Necessary to sign and perform the contract according to your requirements
- Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of products and / or services in Parkview Green, such as finding and dealing with failures of products or services.
- Other circumstances prescribed by laws and regulations.
- If you have any questions about the legal basis for our collection and use of your personal information or need to provide further information, please contact us through the contact information provided in this agreement.
- In accordance with the provisions of the law, sharing, transfer and disclosure of de-identified personal information and ensuring that the recipient of the data cannot recover and re-identify the subject of the information does not belong to the external sharing, transfer and public disclosure of personal information, the preservation and processing of such data will not be required to notify you and obtain your consent.
- In accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations, we can collect and use some necessary personal information without your authorized consent in the following situations:
- The time limit and limit for our collection and use of your personal information
- The personal information you provide in accordance with the above regulations will continue to be authorized to us during your use of the service. When you cancel your account, we will stop using and delete the above information.
- When we want to use information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will seek your consent in advance.
III. How can we protect your personal information
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We will strictly abide by the relevant laws and regulations and take reasonable and feasible measures recognized by the industry to protect your personal information. Prevent information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification, and avoid damage or loss of information.
We remind you that the Internet is not an absolutely secure environment. When you use our goods or services, we strongly recommend that you do not send or share your personal information in ways that we do not recommend. When you are not sure whether the transmission of information by third-party software or links is fully encrypted, please take care to ensure the security of your personal information, and we recommend that you do not send personal information in this way to avoid disclosure of personal information.
The way to communicate with other users, such as email, instant messaging, social software, or other service software, cannot be determined whether they are fully encrypted, and we recommend that you use complex passwords when using such tools and take care to protect your information.
In the event of a security incident such as the disclosure of personal information, we will initiate an emergency plan in accordance with the law. and inform you by push notice, announcement and other ways: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the measures we have taken or will take, suggestions that you can independently prevent and reduce risks, remedial measures for you, and our contact information, etc. If it is impossible to inform individuals in time in order to protect the life and health and property safety of natural persons in an emergency, we will inform them in time after the emergency is eliminated. At the same time, we will also take the initiative to report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
- Technical measures and data security measures
- We strive to take a variety of physical, electronic and management security measures in line with industry standards to protect your personal information. We actively establish a data classification and grading system, data security management norms, data security development norms to manage and regulate the storage and use of personal information, ensuring that no personal information unrelated to the services we provide is collected.
- We have comprehensive security control over the data by signing confidentiality agreements, monitoring and auditing mechanisms with information contacts. Protect your personal information from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss.
- We have used industry standard security measures to protect the personal information you provide, to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use and modification of data, and prevent damage or loss of data. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information.
- Security incident handling
- We will try our best to ensure the security of any information you send to us, but please understand that, due to technical limitations and various malicious means that may exist in the Internet industry, it is not always possible to guarantee 100% security of the information. You need to understand that the systems and communication networks you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control. In order to prevent the occurrence of security accidents, we have formulated a proper early warning mechanism and emergency plan. In the event of an unfortunate personal information security incident, we will, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, promptly inform you of the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the measures we have taken or will take, suggestions on your own prevention and reduction of risks and remedial measures for you, and immediately initiate contingency plans to minimize losses. We will promptly inform you of the incident-related information by phone, push notification, etc.. When it is difficult to inform users one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement.
- Please understand that, due to technical limitations and risk prevention limitations, even if we have tried our best to strengthen security measures, we cannot always guarantee 100% security of information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access Parkview Green may have problems due to situations beyond our control.
- Please take good care of your account number, password and other identity elements. When you use our services, we will identify you through your account number, password and other identity elements. Once you disclose the above information, you may suffer losses and may be detrimental to you. If you find that your account number, password and / or other identity elements may or have been disclosed, please contact us immediately so that we can take timely measures to avoid or reduce related losses.
- At the same time, we will also take the initiative to report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities, so as to cooperate closely with the work of government agencies.
IV. How do we use Cookie technology
- (1) When you use our service, we store a small data file named Cookie on your computer or mobile device. Cookie usually contains identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. We use this information to determine whether registered users have logged in / remembered your identity, improve service / product quality, analyzed your use of our services and optimized user experience. If you do not want your personal information to be saved in Cookie, you can configure your browser and choose to disable Cookie. When you disable the Cookie feature, it may affect your access to Parkview Green or the services provided by Parkview Green. At the same time, you will still receive advertisements, but these advertisements will be less relevant to you.
- (2) We will not use Cookie for any purpose other than those set forth in this agreement. You can manage or delete Cookie according to your preferences. You can clear all Cookie saved on your computer, and most web browsers have the ability to block Cookie.
V. How do we deal with the personal information of juveniles
- Parkview Green service is mainly for adults, while our products, websites and services are mainly for adults.
- We suggest that any juvenile participating in online activities should obtain the prior consent of the service or other guardian (hereinafter referred to as "guardian"). We will protect the relevant information of juvenile in accordance with the provisions of relevant national laws and regulations.
- If you are juvenile under the age of 18, you should read this agreement accompanied by your guardian before using our products and / or services, and should ensure that you have obtained the consent of your guardian to use our services and provide us with your information.
- If you are juvenile under the age of 14, please inform your guardian to read and accept our rules for the Parkview Green FangCaoDi Protection of Personal Information of Children and Guardian Notes, and before you use the service and submit personal information, seek their consent and guidance.
- If your guardian does not agree with you to use our services or provide us with information in accordance with this agreement, please immediately terminate the use of our services and inform us in a timely manner.
- In cases where personal information of juveniles is collected with the consent of a parent or legal guardian, we will only use or publicly disclose this information as permitted by law, with the express consent of the parent or guardian or as necessity to protect the minor.
- If you are the guardian of juvenile, if you have any questions about the use of our services or the user information provided to us by the juveniles under your guardianship, please contact us in time. We will protect the confidentiality and security of juvenile user information in accordance with the relevant national laws and regulations and the provisions of this agreement. If we find that we have collected the personal information of juveniles without the prior consent of verifiable parents or legal guardians, we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
VI. How do you manage your personal information
- You can supplement and modify your personal information (profile picture, nickname, login password)
- If you choose not to agree to this agreement, we will no longer provide you with the corresponding services, but will not apply to existing information.
- If you do not agree to provide the necessary information for the service, we will not be able to guarantee the provision of normal service.
- You can choose to cancel your account. When you choose to cancel your account, we will delete the relevant information provided by your personal account in time and stop the service according to your request.
VII. Dispute settlement
- Any dispute arising from this Agreement and our handling of your personal information may be sued to the Beijing Chaoyang District People's Court.
- If you think that our personal information processing has damaged your legitimate rights and interests, you can also report it to the relevant government departments.
- Parkview Green reserves the right to update or amend this agreement from time to time. We encourage you to check the latest version of the Privacy Agreement through our mobile applications and websites to learn about any revisions.
- From the effective date of the revision of this agreement, you will be deemed to have fully understood and fully agreed to this revised agreement by using the products and / or services provided by Parkview Green in the Chinese mainland area, visiting, browsing and / or using the website, App and / or any online channels of Parkview Green, participating in member activities and / or other activities carried out by Parkview Green in the Chinese mainland area.
- If you have any questions about this agreement, you can contact us by phone, email or letter, and we will solve your problem in a timely manner.
Telephone: +86 10 5690 7000
Contact address and contact: Building 9, Dongdaqiao Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing. [Received by the person in charge]